Enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Login to your online Automation Manager account at pbx.automatedtelecom.com.
Note: If your landing screen is the Corenexa web app (pictured below), click on "Apps" at the bottom left, then in the pop-up menu that opens click "Automation Manager".
- Once logged into the Automation Manager, click on your name in the top right corner, then from the drop down menu, select Profile.
- On the My Profile page, under the General Settings section, look for the Two-Factor Auth label below your email address.
- Click the Off switch, so it changes to the On position. You will then get a message below that stating you need to verify your email address.
- Click on the blue "Verify Email Address" link, you will then get a pop-up. On the pop-up click on the Send Token Via Email button.
- After clicking on the button, you will receive an email with a 6-digit code.
- Copy the 6-digit code, and navigate back to the My Profile page you were on previously, and paste the code into the textbox, then click on Submit.
- After clicking on Submit, you should now see the Two-Factor Auth label in the On position, and listing "Sending tokens to: <email@example.com>" and a green success message below it.
- Lastly, press the gray Save button that appears near the top or bottom of the page to save your settings and user configuration.